Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix well. Refrigerate until served.
Makes about 2 cups
• 3 each Avocadoes (medium Haas)
• 1 Tbsp Lime Juice (fresh squeezed)
• ½ Cup Pico De Gallo
• 1 ½ tsp Garlic (Freshly minced)
• 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
• 1 tsp Jalapenos (Fresh Minced)
• 1 tsp Kosher Salt
1. Cut the Avocadoes in half and remove the pit.
2. Score the Avocadoes without cutting through the skin.
3. Scoop Avocado from the skin and place in a mixing bowl.
4. Add the rest of the ingredients and fold using a rubber spatula.
5. Do not over mix or over mash the Avocado.
6. If you are not going to serve the Guacamole immediately then place plastic wrap on top and push it into the bowl so that it actually touches the Guacamole. Then put another piece of plastic on top of the bowl to seal out the air. Store in the refrigerator.