1. In a 3- to 4-quart pan over medium heat, stir marshmallows
with half-and-half until melted, about 5 minutes.
2. Nest pan in ice water; stir often until cool, about 3 minutes.
Add lime peel, lime juice, and tequila; stir occasionally until
cold, 8 to 10 minutes.
3. In a food processor, whirl cookies until finely ground. Add
butter and whirl until mixed. Press cookie mixture evenly over bottom
and halfway up sides of a 9-inch cake pan with removable rim.
4. In a bowl with a mixer on high speed, whip cream with sugar
until it holds soft peaks. Fold in marshmallow mixture, blending
5. Pour filling into crust and spread level. Freeze until firm
to touch in the center, about 1 hour, then wrap airtight and freeze
until solid, at least 2 hours longer or up to 2 weeks.
6. Unwrap pie, run a thin knife between crust and pan rim, and
remove rim. Set dessert on a flat plate. Let stand at room temperature
about 10 minutes to soften slightly, then cut into wedges.
NUTRITION PER SERVING
CALORIES 284(54% from fat); FAT 17g (sat 9.6g); PROTEIN 2.7g; CHOLESTEROL
49mg; SODIUM 158mg; FIBER 0.6g; CARBOHYDRATE 28g