1. Spread pecans in a 10-inch tart pan with removable rim and bake
in a 350° oven until golden in the center (break one to check),
8 to 12 minutes. Let cool.
2. In a food processor, whirl nuts, flour, brown sugar, and butter
until fine crumbs form. Add vanilla and egg yolk; whirl until mixture
comes together in a ball.
3. Press dough evenly over bottom and up sides of tart pan. Bake
in a 350° oven until deep golden, 15 to 20 minutes. Let cool.
4. In a bowl, with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat cream
cheese, sour cream, and powdered sugar until smooth. In another
bowl, mix peaches with lemon juice.
5. Spread cream cheese mixture over bottom of pastry. Sprinkle
mint on top, if using. Overlap peach slices in circles over cheese.
Scatter blueberries over peaches.
6. Put jam in a 1-cup glass measure and cook, uncovered, in a microwave
oven at full power (100%) until melted, 30 to 45 seconds. Brush
7. Serve, or chill uncovered up to 1 hour. Remove pan rim and cut
tart into wedges.
NUTRITION PER SERVING
CALORIES 329(60% from fat); FAT 22g (sat 11g); PROTEIN 5.2g; CHOLESTEROL
70mg; SODIUM 150mg; FIBER 3.2g; CARBOHYDRATE 31g