RECIPE TITLE "Dutch Butterscotch Apple Squares" Author: Franka
1/4 cup margarine
1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1-1/4 cups peeled
1 (6 oz.) package butterscotch chips
1 (14 oz.) can
sweetened condensed milk
1 (3-1/2 oz.) can flaked coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In 13x9-inch baking pan, elt margarine in oven. Sprinkle graham
cracker crumbs evenly over margarine; top with apples.
- In heavy sauce pan, over medium heat, melt butterscotch chips
with sweetened condensed milk.
- Pour butterscotch mixture evenly over apples.
- Top with coconut and nuts; press down firmly.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool. Chill
© 1997-2009 IM, All rights Res. | Privacy | | | Home