RECIPE TITLE "Mexican Shrimp Pilaf" Author: Charleston Seafood
* 1 (6.8-ounce) package Spanish rice and vermicelli mix
* 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
* 2 cups water
* 1 (14 1/2 -ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
* 3/4 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
* 1 cup zucchini, chopped
* 1/2 cup frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
* 2 tablespoons ripe olives, sliced
* 2 tablespoons tortilla chips, crushed
* 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, grated
* 2 tablespoons green onion, chopped
* 1 jar picante sauce
- Sauté rice in margarine in a large skillet until golden, stirring frequently.
- Slowly add water, seasoning packet from rice, and tomatoes; bring to a boil.
- Cover; reduce heat to low and simmer 10 minutes.
- Stir in shrimp, zucchini, corn and olives; cover and simmer 5 to 10 minutes or until shrimp are pink and rice is tender.
- Transfer to serving bowl.
- Sprinkle with chips, cheese and onion.
- Serve with picante sauce.
Pfaelzer's Famous Filet & Jumbo Shrimp Feast
Create your own banquet (or feast) with this delicious combination. It's an exquisite variation on the classic steak and lobster - serving jumbo shrimp with our Famous Filets is a whole new sensation for your palate. To really stun your guests, serve the filets and shrimp hot and sizzling together. While such a sumptuous main course is quickly prepared, the enjoyment of it will long be remembered. Includes: 4(6 oz) Filet Mignon and 1 lb (approx 16-20) Jumbo Shrimp.
Jumbo Shrimp These tailless Key West Pink Shrimp, caught wild right here in the USA, are large enough to serve as a main course, or perfect in a breathtaking shrimp cocktail. Because they're peeled and deveined, simply boil for 3 minutes, then add them to your favorite dish. No preservatives. Cooking instructions are included. 1 lb shrimp includes approximately 16-20 pieces.
Steak, Shrimp, & Lobster Combo
Three sizzling favorites: Lobster, Shrimp & Filet Mignon. Steak and Lobster is certainly an all-time favorite. Now we've added our tender and delicious Jumbo Shrimp to create the amazing trio of flavors. Your guests will be stunned as you enter the room with this spectacular entree. Each assortment includes 2 (6 oz) Filet Mignon, 1 lb(16-20 pcs) Jumbo Shrimp, and 2 (8 oz) Lobster Tails.