- All-Clad cookware includes lines from easy nonstick to elegant copper. Completing your All-Clad kitchen are forged tools and All-Clad's lustrous Gold Standard bakeware.
- With Anolon, cooks have a choice with five lines of cookware that include the first hard-anodized cookware that's dishwasher-safe. Bakeware and cutlery sets, too.
- "Barefoot Contessa Pantry is the beginning of a full line of products for breakfast, lunch and dinner that let you make my classic recipes in no time at all. How easy it that?" - Ina Garten
- Calphalon was originally used by chefs in their restaurant kitchens. It's a heritage Calphalon is proud to claim and one that continues on in Calphalon's products for the home chef.
- From cookies to meatloaves, Chicago Metallic has a pan for both sweets and savories. Seven lines offer a choice from easy-care nonstick to a commercial-looking, aluminized steel.
- “Food Won’t Stick for 10 Years” is Circulon's claim to fame. The company's new TOTAL Hi-Low Food Release system is guaranteed to outlast all other nonstick.
- Emile Henry's bakeware items are handcrafted from France's Burgundy clay. Colorful with shiny glazes, the pieces are as pretty as the foods they hold from pies to savory lasagna.
- Good-bye Chinese take-out. For your kitchen, the Joyce Chen line includes woks and stir-fry pans, bamboo steamers for dumplings plus cutlery including sushi and sashimi knives.
- In 1919, Wilhelm Ferdinand Kaiser unveiled his European bakeware items bearing the family name. Today, you'll find these top-of-the-line baking pieces in more than 30 countries.
- For cooks who are keen on quick prep work, Kuhn Rikon comes to the rescue with its line of fast-cooking pressure cookers and smart tools like jar openers and swivel peelers.
- Saturated with rich colors and crafted by French artisans, Le Creuset's enameled pieces are cookware and serveware at their finest. Each absorbs and retains heat more efficiently.
- Lodge: Cook bacon and eggs over a campfire or fry chicken on your stovetop with cast iron pieces from Lodge. Their already-seasoned pieces are good to go, right out of the box!
- You've heard of the Bundt pan, but did you know NordicWare, the inventor, has sold more than 45 million of them? More bestsellers include muffin, loaf and brownie pans.
- Rosle, known for its meticulously designed utensils and professional rail storage system, brings its exemplary tools to your home bar with shakers, ice buckets and wine openers.
- The Viking kitchen includes gleaming cookware that's suited for induction tops, gas, electric, halogen and ceramic, state-of-the-art appliances and German-made cutlery.
- Capresso brings the European coffee flavor experience to your home with machines that include the CoffeeTec Digital, praised by Food & Wine magazine and The New York Times.
- For more than 25 years, Cuisinart has set the standard for the multi-function food processor. Cuisinart also offers coffee makers, blenders, toasters, cookware, bakeware and more.
- DeLonghi's expertise extends way beyond the kitchen. In addition to its handsome lineup of countertop appliances, you'll find dehumidifiers, air conditioners and more.
- Hamilton Beach has been around for decades, providing cooks with a number of small appliances to help prepare the family meal. Choose from a wide assortment of colors.
- KitchenAid, most famous for its stand mixers, is the name chefs rely upon. In addition to their small appliances and cookware, KitchenAid also offers innovative bakeware.
- Coffee, espresso or both? Krups takes care of your coffee cravings with their combo machines like the one shown here. Toasters, toaster ovens and more round out their lineup.
- Morning, noon and night - VillaWare is there to help as you prepare your family's meals: waffles for breakfast, sandwiches for lunch and fresh pastas for an Italian-themed dinner.
- Waring: The company that brought blending to America over 60 years ago introduces a full line of premium countertop appliances that include juicers, grinders, a deep fryer and more.
- Rice (fluffy white to nutty brown), artisan breads and golden fried chicken. Zojirushi's small appliances include rice cookers, a bread maker and a gourmet electric skillet.
- Chef's Choice keeps your cutlery in tip-top form. In addition to knife sharpeners, Chef'sChoice also makes commercial-grade food slicers, waffle irons and teakettles.
- Since 1930, Chicago Cutlery has been making quality knives with features like comfortable, ergonomic handles and patented, exclusive Taper Grind edges that stay sharper, longer.
- Henckels, a premier source of fine kitchen knives since 1731, offers more than cutlery. Henckels cookware and tools are made to the same high standards as Henckels knives.
- Wusthof "Vooos-toff" - it's how to ask for the world's best knife. The benchmark of excellence, the Wusthof-Trident knife is created in a detailed, 38-step process.