1. Coat a 9-by-13-inch pan with non-stick spray. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, whisk the egg substitute or egg whites, beat and combine with the sugar. Add the milk and the vanilla, and mix well.
3. In a small bowl, combine the cinnamon and sugar, and set aside.
4. Place 1/3 of the bread cubes on the bottom of the prepared pan. Pour 1/3 of the milk-and-egg mixture on top of the bread. Sprinkle bread cubes with 1 cup of the blueberries and 1/3 of the cinnamon sugar. Repeat layering 2 more times. Pour the melted butter over the top, covering as much of the surface as possible. You can prepare the dish up to this point as early as the night before, but at least half an hour before. Cover the pan with plastic wrap. Place in the refrigerator until you're ready to bake it.
5. Preheat the oven to 350 F. Bake for about 45 minutes, or until a sharp knife inserted halfway between the center and the edge comes out clean. Remove from the oven and let stand for about 10 minutes before cutting into 8 servings.
Each serving contains approximately: 253 calories; 3 gm fat; 8 mg cholesterol; 203 mg sodium; 48 gm carbohydrates; 9 gm protein; 6 gm fiber.
Copyright © 2008 Deseret News Publishing Co.