RECIPE TITLE "Picnic Potato Salad" Author:The Meades
- 10 Pounds Potatoes,
- 1 Cup Celery -- finely chopped,
- 8 Each Eggs -- hard-boiled,
- 1 Cup Fresh parsley -- finely chopped,
- 2 Cups Dill relish,
- 1 1/2 Pints Mayonnaise,
- 1 Cup Sweet relish,
- 1/2 Cup Yellow mustard,
- 2 Cups Salad olives -- chopped, Salt -- to taste,
- 2 Cups Onions -- finely chopped, Louisiana hot sauce
- Boil potatoes in their jackets. Let cool, then peel and chop into large chunks.
- Mix mayonnaise, yellow mustard, Louisiana hot sauce, and salt together.
- Add potatoes, along with the rest of the ingredients, and mix well. You can make this the day before and refrigerate it overnight. You may need to put a little more dressing on it if it is a little dry.